ANY SOGGY AREAS AROUND THE LEACHFIELD OR DISAGREEABLE ODORS INDICATES A PROBLEM.
HAVE IT CHECKED IMMEDIATELY!
We have been serving southern New Hampshire since 1958. Our focus is on residential, condominium, and light commercial septic system design, installation, repair, and maintenance. We offer the following services at reasonable rates.
- SEPTIC SYSTEM DESIGN FOR FAILED SYSTEMS & NEW CONSTRUCTION
- SEPTIC SYSTEM INSTALLATION
- FULL EXCAVATION SERVICES & SITE WORK
- SEPTIC TANK PUMPING
- POWER SNAKING (line from tank to house)
- BAFFLE INSTALLATION & REPAIR
- SEPTIC TANK FILTER CLEANING & REPLACEMENT
- SEPTIC TANK COVER EXTENSIONS (risers to minimize or eliminate digging)
- PUMP STATION TROUBLESHOOTING & REPAIR
- FILTERS FOR SEPTIC VENTS
“We are a LOCAL family business dedicated to professionalism”
Preventive Maintenance is the best approach to ensure proper operation of your Septic System. Septic Tanks should be cleaned by a Licensed Professional every 1 to 3 years according to occupancy, age and type of system. If you have a filter it should be cleaned yearly.
Flushable wipes are NEVER flushable in septic systems.
Did you know that baby wipes may specify they are flushable, but should never be flushed into your septic system? This also includes adult wipes, cleaning wipes, medical wipes, etc.
In fact, the only paper product that should be “flushed” is toilet paper. It is the only paper designed to break down as it travels through the wastewater treatment process.